Saturday, July 2, 2011

Movies Summer 2011!

I thought I would follow up my books with movies that I would like to try to watch before I head back to Athens in August. Enjoy :)

1. Gone with the Wind: I have already watched it once this summer (my first time!) but I want to watch it again to absorb all the details of the film.
2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding: probably one of my favorite movies. It came up in conversation when I went to Athens a few weekends ago and ever since I have wanted to watch it.
3. Harry Potter: I want to watch the film for any of the books that I get through this summer. I feel like it's part of the experience. Just have to find a time when I can sit for a few hours straight and catch up haha!
4. Easy A: I was told by a friend that this movie was one of the best she had seen. I just need to track down a copy of it. Hopefully Redbox will be on my side!
5. The Help: I know this movie hasn't come out yet, but it is definitely one that I will spend the money on to see in theaters. I say that a lot of the time though and then it doesn't happen because it's too expensive. I want this movie to be good because the book was so great!
6. Something Borrowed: This movie is not currently available but is coming out in August on DVD. I wanted to see this movie at the beginning of the summer and never got around to it. Maybe I will be able to end my summer with it.
7. Cars 2: I have heard that it is not as good as the first one but I don't really care. Cars is one of my favorite Pixar movies. I hope that the girls I am nannying are up to seeing this with me.
8. Up: A Pixar movie that I have yet to see. I have heard that it is really good, so I feel like I need to experience it.

It's very hard for me to sit and watch a movie without fidgeting and wanting to do something else, so everyong make me watch these please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment