Saturday, July 2, 2011

College Bucket List

My absolute favorite task this summer has been thinking of all the things that I want to do in Athens before I leave in two years. I am hoping that this list will help me update my blog more in the next few months complete with pictures and stories of my wonderful adventures.

  1. Eat at the following restaurants
    • 5 & 10
    • Amici
    • Black Forest Bakery
    • Casa Mia
    • Clocked
    • DePalma's
    • East West Bistro
    • Ike & Jane
    • La Dolce Vita
    • Mama's Boy
    • Speakeasy
    • The Grit
  2. Go to the Georgia Theatre
  3. Get a DG family picture by the downtown frog
  4. Get 21st B'day shirt from Athens Bottling Co
  5. Find the Creamery
  6. Go to the farmer's market
  7. Find the Iron Horse
  8. Frolic in the fountain on North Campus
  9. Ring the Chapel Bell
  10. Go to Georgia Florida
  11. Go to Jimmy Buffett
  12. See the UGA Acappella groups in concert
  13. Get a picture with our mascots
  14. Stand on the football field
  15. Get a picture by the "tree that owns itself"
  16. Be in Athens for Athfest
  17. Go to a baseball game
  18. Go to a basketball game
  19. Go to a gymnastics meet
  20. Go to a few away football games
  21. Ride a bike through Athens
  22. Go to the Botanical Gardens
  23. Go downtown on each night of the week
  24. Spend time in the Chapel
  25. Experience Twilight Weekend
  26. Go to Sips and Strokes to paint
  27. Get a hot dog from the hot dog guy near North Campus
  28. Walk throught the Arch- meaning that my time at UGA is done and hopefully I have had the time of my life!!
I feel like this list is a good start to the next two years of my life. I have to remember to take pictures so that I will be able to recollect my adventures on this blog! Please let me know if I have forgotten something. I want these next two years to be full of life changing moments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment