Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Taking It One Day at a Time

Well obviously from my lack of posting, people can infer that my life has been hectic to say the least. I understand, it's a part of living the college life but I am someone who can't survive on less than seven hours of sleep (no all nighters, ever!). Every hour in my day is booked to the max. It's to the point that I schedule three things for one hour when I know that only one thing can get done. My time management has been less than optimal recently because even time management can't make my life easier. I know that it would give me goals for the days but there are so many distractions that it just makes me feel more unaccomplished because I can never get everything done. Obviously I need to do something to minimize the distractions, but that is besides the point because I still have to make the decision of what I think is the most important to accomplish.

So the title of this post is my new outlook on life. I am going to take life one day at a time and hope that God's plan for me will work itself out. I have come to a point in my life where I have to believe in something. There are some aspects of my life that I cannot control, but I have to trust that someone else is taking care of those aspects. I have a constant reminder of this new outlook because my roommate is always encouraging me to live my life the way I want. That comes with me learning how to trust, how to listen, and how to stop analyzing every event that happens in my life. I need to focus on the things that are most important to me in life while making sure to keep myself happy and sane. Now, I just have to start taking my own advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment