Thursday, October 14, 2010

Problems

So I have discovered that I have not been doing as well with this blog thing as I expected myself to do. I don't want to bore everyone with my day to day life but I also don't want to blog right after an emotional event because I don't want to say something that I might regret and other people would read.

The title of this blog is directed at the last statement. I know all people feel this emotion but there are some days where life decides to throw you curveball and it usually throws a wrench in some other part of your day/week/life in general. I really don't know anyone who enjoys these moments in their lives, but I am sure some people have come to see the bright side. I am trying to learn how to see the bright side of things. I have come to belive that having a positive attitude on life makes any situation/"problem" better. At least it's something to fall back on when life gets tough. One situation came up this week in which I was really upset. It was not something I could control, but the final results were not what I wanted. It made me upset because it just felt that the problem was solved only partially. After a few days, I got over it and my life is probably better for it, but it's just one of those things that make one day in my life a little bit more stressful and a little bit less enjoyable.

I guess all these subjects I am writing about are prominent things in my adult life. They are all becoming things I think about more often. Life is constantly an adjustment that people just have to learn to take at a day to day pace. I am learning while writing about my trials and tribulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment